CKU CENTRE FOR COUNSELLING AND TERAPHY is seeking socially conscious individuals to devote their time to becoming a Board Member for our organization. If you are someone who has the knowledge and expertise to build a strong organisation and to deliver a sustainable service to clients from migrant communities who are affected by addiction, then this position is for you!
The Board of CKU is responsible for giving overall strategic direction and advice to the organization, defining controls to safeguard the organization’s resources, overseeing authority levels to management and liaising with the key stakeholders.
Board Members are expected to attend about 6 meetings per year.
Core skills and expertise of our new Board members should include one or more of following:
- Experience with board governance of public organizations;
- Experience of working within the HSE at a senior level ;
- Experience in leadership roles;
- Understanding of and experience in addiction services in Ireland
- Understanding of and experience in fundraising in Ireland
- Interest in working with migrant communities
More about the role of a director: http://www.iayo.ie/admin/wpcontent/uploads/Board-Match-Guide-to-Board-Membership.pdf
To apply for this voluntary Board Director position, please submit your expression of interest via boardmatch.ie or email@example.com