Board Member with Human Resource experience
At Amber Women’s Refuge, it is our mission to empower women and children of all cultures and backgrounds to achieve their rights to live abuse free lives. Amber Women’s Refuge provides various services to women and children who have or are experiencing domestic abuse.
We are currently seeking a board member with experience of the following:
- A strong commitment to improving the lives of women and children impacted by domestic abuse.
- Input to the strategic direction, contributing with insight, oversight, and experience of strategy formulation.
- Input on all aspects pertaining to HR and employment.
- Advise the board on Human Resource policy.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Comply with the organisation’s governing document and commitment to the highest levels of corporate governance.
- Applicants for these roles will preferably have experience of membership of a Board of Directors.
About the role:
- Term: We currently anticipate board members being appointed for a period of three years.
- Location: Amber Kilkenny Women’s Refuge CLG, Lacken, Dublin Road, Kilkenny, Eircode R95 NY04.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions board meetings are currently held by video conference and are held every six weeks.
- Application process: Please return a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on the 27th of November 2020.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview by video conference.