Leave No Trace Ireland delivers an extensive nationwide outdoor envirornmental education programme in partnership with stakeholders accross Ireland. This programme includes;
- An accessible, effective national framework easily utilised by multiple stakeholders across Ireland in outdoor recreation
- A training programme reaching primary school children in the country
- Full cooperation with all relevant government departments and state agencies, supporting their work and statutory duties
- Bespoke support to the community, voluntary and charitable sector
- Corporate involvement to deliver customised programmes and financial support
Leave No Trace Ireland inspires responsible use of the outdoors through partnerships, research and education. It teaches people how to enjoy the outdoors responsibly.
As the leading educator of outdoor ethics in Ireland, Leave No Trace will grow a nation of outdoor advocates to put the Leave No Trace principles into action