Dyspraxia/DCD is a member based national organisation with regional support groups located across the country. formed in 1995 by parents of children with Dyspraxia/DCD, the organisation aims to:
- Raise awareness of Dyspraxia/DCD in Ireland and create a better understanding of the difficulties people with Dyspraxia/DCD and their families face.
- Conduct research and build evidence based best practice in interventions available to people with Dyspraxia/DCD.
- Provide an information and sharing and support network for people with Dyspraxia/DCD and their families.
- Improve diagnostic services.
- Organise meetings for people with Dyspraxia/DCD and their families.
- Provide a link to professionals, for people with Dyspraxia/DCD and their families.
Number of paid employees:
Current board size:
€50,000 - €100,000
Advocacy, Children and Families, Disability, Education, Training & Research, Mental Health, Support and Counselling
Company Limited by Guarantee