Cork anti poverty resource network are a community-based organisation who aim to encourage and empower individuals to become active agents in shaping their own lives and communities. Currently, CAPRN is responsible for five Cork community-based projects, which consist of:
• Write Together: Adult Literacy Scheme.
• Mná Feasa: Domestic Violence Project.
• Women Supporting Women: A Mentoring Programme for Women Parenting Alone.
• Páisti @ No.3: Childcare facility.
• Cork City North Mature Women’s Action Group: Collective of Mature women working towards change.