Trustees with HR, Comms, Advocacy experience
Uile Housing is seeking to appoint members to join its Board of Management.
We are a new specialist approved housing body (AHB) which is currently being formed as a merger between three existing AHBs, Belmont Park Housing Association (HA), Thomond HA and Upton HA. We will own and manage a number of properties in various locations across Munster, providing housing for tenants with an intellectual disability.
We want to have a positive impact on our communities and we believe the best way to achieve this is to look after our tenants and our properties within the resources available to us, making sure the service can be delivered over the long term. Can you help us fulfil that aim?
We particularly invite interest from candidates with cross sector experience. Uile Housing is keen to add further expertise to the Board with those who have
- experience in advocacy either within the social housing sector or the wider arena of social provision
- A human resources background or,
- experience in communications
The role of the board member is to
- contribute to and positively promote our vision, mission and values through the strategic leadership of the organisation; and
- share responsibility for board decisions and act only in the best interests of Uile Housing
For further information, please either email@example.com in the first instance.