As a Trustee, with a Marketing background, you will be responsible for leading and directing the brand strategy and translating it into associated communications. You will lead the import report and connect pro bono agencies to help develop the marketing output. Within the role, you will lead all media enquiries and opportunities including building relationships with brand ambassadors and influencers.
The overall role of a Trustee is to share ultimate responsibility for the organisations governance, ensuring a clear strategy that it is line with the objectives.
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will have over 10 years experience in marketing
- Experience of working in the charity sector
- Ability to build teams around them to deliver work streams
- Experience of building brand strategy and associated campaigns to create awareness as well as direct response fundraising campaigns
- Previous Trustee or Board experience
What difference will you make?
As a Trustee of a national, grassroots, award-winning, volunteer-powered organisation the chosen candidate will play a vital role in our growing start up organisation.
We are looking for a thoughtful and dedicated individual to help the organisation alleviate and raise awareness about hygiene poverty in Ireland. The ideal candidate will join a committed Board of Trustees to achieve The Hygiene Banks vision and to continue to develop the organisation.
We would welcome applications from people with professional experience or strong knowledge in the charity sector and/or poverty.