The Family Resource Centre (FRC) Programme is a national programme core funded by Tusla – The Child and Family Agency.
Our principal objective is to combat disadvantage and to strengthen and empower children, families and communities to achieve the five National Outcomes by providing prevention and early intervention programmes, activities and services for the whole life course.
We involve local communities in addressing the issues they face, and create partnerships for social change between voluntary and statutory agencies.
FRCs work from community development principles and are committed to ensuring that all children and families have equal rights to participate in society.
* Quarryvale Family Resource Centre provides a welcoming and safe space where the community can access quality support and services for the whole family.
* The centre works to create opportunities for social inclusion and to challenge all forms of disadvantage, with a focus on strengthening the family unit.
* Our work is based on principles of respect, equality and involvement of the local community.
* To reduce isolation, build self esteem and promote actions that support individual and community achievements.
* To improve the provision of quality targeted services and activities for the whole family in the Quarryvale and surrounding areas.
* To increase the participation of the local community in the activities and functioning of the centre.
PROGRAMMES AND ACTIVITIES
Early years service
Adult education, training and social activities
Mental and physical health activities and supports
Family and parenting supports
Information and advocacy