North Connacht & Ulster Money Advice Budgeting Service (MABS) offers free, confidential, independent and non-judgemental advice to people who are in debt or at risk of getting into debt across 7 service locations in Cavan, Donegal, Leitrim, Monaghan and Sligo. We are funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board.
1. Provide a money advice and budgeting service to the target group to help them become financially independent in the long-term
2. Provide support to the target group
3. Identify suitable sources of credit to meet the needs of the target group
4. Develop partnerships with statutory, voluntary agencies and other service providers
5. Deliver a Community Education programme to target groups
6. Highlight changes in policy and practice that need to be implemented at local and national level