Empowerment Plus is a registered charity providing professional, high-quality services to assist children, young people and families who are experiencing difficulties due to abuse, neglect, homelessness, family breakdown, living in care, mental health issues and disabilities.
We deliver community based services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to children, young people and families referred to us by TUSLA social work departments & HSE. The following services are provided across the country:
- access support & supervision
- community based individual support
- supervised transport
- emergency overnight support
- foster placement support
- family support
- out of hours welfare check
- targeted work aiming to prevent entry into care or moving care placements.
There are no age restrictions to access our services nor are there any time limitations as to how long a service user can engage with our services.