Friends of Peamount, the fundraising arm of Peamount Healthcare, are recruiting a director with extensive fundraising expertise, who believes in our mission, to support the development and implementation of a fundraising plan. The ideal candidate will have experience and expertise in philanthropy, state funding, corporate support, and fundraising events. Ideally the candidate will have experience in the charity non-profit sector
We are looking for an experienced individual who can assist with the development and ongoing management of a fundraising strategy that will allow the Friends of Peamount to grow its revenue streams and cultivate relationships with new community partners and corporate CSR opportunities including the media and key influencers.
Responsibilities of the Board include the following:
- Development and Implementation of an integrated strategic fundraising plan to advance brand identity of Peamount Healthcare
- To assist with grant applications and explore opportunities for funding
- To provide expertise and guidance in community fundraising activities
- To build and enhance donor relationships, engage with external stakeholders, and to form partnerships with the objective of developing sources of sustainable funding for the charity
The Board meets 4-6 times a year either on-line or in person.
Essential Skills/Qualities required for these roles:
- A deep appreciation of the Not-For-Profit sector and its workings
- An understanding of and commitment to our mission and vision.
- Commitment to the highest levels of charity governance
- Previous experience or knowledge of the charity sector is desirable e.g., previous board or sub-committee roles or volunteering experience.