Director of Planning
Eipcom are a fast-growing innovative non-profit.
Over the past number of years, we have been involved in social innovation projects in the UK and Ireland. We allocated these projects a lot of time & resource. We are now at a point of formalising our offering.
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic Urban Planning Consultant to join a growing development team. The role is an exciting opportunity in which you will be advise on modern developments across Ireland.
Typically, the role will entail in 2020:
- 1 hour monthly meeting engaging with the team to deliver our projects in Ireland.
- Advising the board on planning proposals.
- Advising the team on developing and delivering our masterplan.
The role will be entail working closely with colleagues, using your own initiative to assist in growing the business discipline further. The ideal candidate would probably therefore have a qualification or degree within Urban & Regional Planning & Town & Regional Planning or with experience working for the department.
In addition to the above, a successful candidate should have experience in some of the following;
- Delivering planning advice on planning applications to the board.
- Advising on applications varying from small residential schemes to 300 units residential schemes through the planning process, in addition to other and mixed-use applications.
- Advising on planning of units e.g. solar and wind or other sustainable energy solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in the appeal process and able to undertake from initial statement to hearing.
- Able to actively interpret planning policy and identify areas within policy to maximize the development possible.
- Ability to advise on option appraisals.
- Development consultancy, feasibility and strategy advice.
- Site acquisition & disposal advice.
- Sourcing Land and development opportunities.
- Development funding including JV and SPV initiatives advice.
- Identifying and meeting with new clients to grow the business and ability to work on their own initiative.
- Preferably with local authority knowledge.
This is a great position offering fantastic prospects.
Please note: we have intentionally kept most of our organisations work offline on account of it being philanthropic in nature.
If you are interested in applying for the role please get in contact with us at the email provided: