Clondalkin Drugs and Alcohol Task Force (CDATF) is a CLG and registered charity, The CDATF was established in 1997 to research, develop and implement a co-ordinated response to substance misuse. Our overall aim is to significantly reduce the harm caused by drugs in Clondalkin and surrounding areas.
CDATF are seeking suitable volunteers to fill roles on the CDATF Board and its subgroups. We are looking for people who are committed to improving outcomes for people living in Clondalkin, Lucan, Palmerstown and Newcastle. The ideal candidates will be willing to share their skills and share the vision and values of CDATF.
General Duties of a CDATF Board Member
- An understanding of, and commitment to, our mission and values.
- An ability to act as a trusted advisor to the CDATF Coordinator and Board members
- Comply with the CDATF’s governing documents
- Ensuring the CDATF is complying with its charitable purpose for the public benefit
- Assist the Board and Sub-groups of the CDATF to achieve best practice in corporate governance
- Assist the Board and Sub-groups of the CDATF to implement its strategic plan
Volunteer Description and General Duties of a CDATF Subgroup Member
In addition to the above CDATF would be interested in speaking to people who may fill specific subgroup roles and would ideally have skills related to:
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Governance
- Charities and voluntary sector governance