Wexford Volunteer Centre are currently recruiting Board Members to become part of their dynamic team with a passion for volunteering in County Wexford.
- Prepare adequately for and actively participate in board meetings
- Participate in any sub-committees as required
- Contribute to consensus building among the board, leading to effective decisions
- Participate in self-evaluation and reflections on the performance of the board
- Take part in the board’s oversight of the centre’s management and operations
- Act as an ambassador for the centre, actively promoting the work of the organisation
No previous board member experience is required. This role is open to newly graduated professionals. Experience in administration, human resources or financial management would be beneficial but not a requirement, a genuine interest in community development and a willingness to learn is essential.
Email email@example.com for more information and to apply.