The Neurology Support Centre is now seeking a trustee/board member with a Marketing background.
If you have experience in this area and want to play a role in helping us, we’re keen to hear from you.
General Trustee duties of a Charity Trustee
- Comply with the Charity’s governing document
- Ensuring charity is complying with its charitable purpose for the public benefit
- Acting in the best interest of the charity
- Act with Reasonable Care and Skill
- Manage the assets of your charity
General Responsibilities of a Marketing Trustee will include the following:
- To oversee the development and implementation of an integrated strategic marketing and fundraising plan to advance brand identity of the organisation and its major donors
- Develop market position and brand of the charity to a variety of audiences to enable it to fulfil its mission and aims
- Assist with the creation of a marketing and fundraising strategy that will allow the organisation to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences including the media and key influencers
There will be a minimum of four meetings a year. Meetings are normally held in the premises of the charity in Sligo, but may also be facilitated as a virtual meeting.