Christian Meditation Ireland (CMI) is a company limited by guarantee with charitable status. CMI is run by a voluntary Board of up to 12 persons and has no paid employees. Its principal aim is to promote the practice of meditation in Ireland because of its practical benefits and deep inner fruits that promote human flourishing in individuals and across society.
While the financial side of our work is very light, we aim to have a qualified accounting professional in the role of Treasurer/Financial Reporting.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fulfil this voluntary role, for a minimum period of 18 months and ideally for a 3-year period. Responsibilities include:
- maintaining a record of income and expenditure
- managing our Online Banking and acting as an authorised online signatory
- providing a brief financial report to the Board every two months
- preparing annual accounts for the Companies Registration Office (CRO) and the Charities Regulator (CRA)
- with the Company Secretary, ensuring that annual accounts and other occasional returns are made in good time to the CRO and CRA
- attending occasional meetings of the Board of CMI and the AGM of CMI, both of which are held in Dublin.
Applicants should contact Noel Keating, National Coordinator, Christian Meditation Ireland via email: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. For further information you may call Noel on 087 2251183.
Vacancy published on Monday 13 January 2020