Clann Mór Residential & Respite CLG (operating as Clann Mór) has currently up to 4 additional vacancies and we wish to fill them with some of the following skills sets:
- Finance Management
- Human Resources
- ICT and Project Management
- Quality and regulatory compliance.
- Social Care and psychology/behavioral science
- Internal Audit
- Facilities Management
- Funding, grants and fundraising.
- And all must have a passion to champion the understanding of people with intellectual disabilities and be familiar with the voluntary/not for profit sector.
Clann Mór is a voluntary organisation, with charitable status and a company limited by guarantee, governed by a Board of Directors. Clann Mór is HIQA Registered, affiliated to the National Federation of Voluntary Bodies (NFVB) and a member of IBEC.
Board meets monthly in Navan and there will be an expectation in new board members being involved in some small sub committees