DEONACH is seeking to recruit 3 board members. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing input to the strategic direction of the charity and contributing with insight, oversight, and experience of strategy formulation in the sector;
- Support Policy Formation and Implementation; and
- Serve on a sub-group of the board to assist with policy development.
- A deep appreciation and knowledge of the community and voluntary sector.
- At least 2 years experience operating at senior management level.
- Have at least 3 year's experience of serving on the board of a charity.
- Commitment to the highest levels of corporate governance, transparency and accountability.
Board Meetings are held every 4/5 weeks in our premises in Tallaght Square. Board Meetings are held in-person or Online.