County Roscommon Disability Support Group CLG (RSG) is seeking to recruit a new member of the Board of Management with a focus on Human Resources. The role involves playing an active role in the organisation’s governance and strategic direction, while taking a leading role on Human Resource matters. Members are expected to attend 6/8 meetings per annum and remote access can be facilitated.
- Assist the Management team with the creation of a human resource/employee development strategy that will allow the organisation to cultivate and enhance employee supports and development to grow their skills and career progression within the organisation.
- Ensuring RSG complies with relevant legal requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with Employment Legislation.
- Ensuring RSG is complying with its charitable purpose for the public benefit.
- To oversee the Governance compliance of the organisation (including review and oversight of the employee handbook) and reviews of necessary policies to ensure they are in line with current legislation.
- To support the Board and the management team with any employment issues.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for applying, addressed to email@example.com. Please state “RSG Board Vacancy – HR” in the subject line of your email. The deadline for applications is 15th January 2021.