Silver Arch Family Resource Centre are seeking to recruit a trustee with an understanding of the community and voluntary sector. The Board are particularly interested in individuals with recent and relevant experience in governance, strategic development and/or legal knowledge.
General Trustee duties of a Charity Trustee, include:
• Comply with the Charity’s governing document
• Ensuring charity is complying with its charitable purpose for the public benefit
• Acting in the best interest of the charity
• Act with Reasonable Care and Skill
• Manage the assets of your charity
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Providing input to the strategic direction of the Organisation and contributing with insight, oversight, and experience of strategy formulation in the sector.
• Policy formation and implementation as required
• A deep appreciation and knowledge of the Not-For-Profit sector
• An understanding of and commitment to our mission and values