The Board Member filling this role will be the Board Treasurer. He/she should be a qualified accountant and will generally supervise the finance function.
- Term is 3 years, but this can be extended.
- Monthly meetings from 6pm in Meath Street in the Liberties.
- Expected to contribute to general Board discussions as well as finance.
- General supervision of Finance staff (4 people)
- Meet with Finance staff 3 - 4 times per month
- Presentation of monthly Finance Report to Board (not the preparation)
- Liaison with Auditor (not the detail)
- Regulatory and Compliance oversight
- Interaction with funders by exception
- Chair the Finance, Audit and Risk Committee
- Review of policies and risk assessments
(Spreadsheets and SAGE payroll in use)