The Irish Foster Care Association is the representative body for foster care in Ireland. Child-centred and rights-based, IFCA promotes excellence in foster care so that children have the best chances in life. IFCA is a Company Limited by Guarantee with a Charity Number.
IFCA is currently looking for experienced and motivated volunteers to be part of our Finance sub-group of the Board. We are looking for volunteers who have experience of:
- Reviewing and monitoring income and expenditure
- Reviewing and monitoring financial risks.
- Reviewing and assessing the adequacy of management reporting to the Board
- Reviewing of financial reports and audit processes to ensure and effective and efficient audit is completed.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Offering advice to the IFCA CEO and Board Chair when required.
Volunteers are expected to attend approximately six meetings of 1.5hrs duration per year.
- Potential Board Members or sub-group members are asked to send in a CV and a statement of interest in the work of IFCA to Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
- CVs will be reviewed by the CEO and Chair of the IFCA Board and suitable applicants shall be invited for an individual interview.
For more information
For more information or an informal discussion, please email Catherine Bond, CEO of IFCA at email@example.com