Understand the values and importance of serving local communities and have governance experience and expertise.
Experience in the following areas:
- Organisational and Strategic Development
- Knowledge of the issues that our target group face: older people's services, youth, asylum seekers, migrants and their children
- Ability to advocate on the part of the groups Croí na Gaillimhe work with
- Communications, marketing and media/public relations.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of the work of Croí na Gaillimhe and the Society of St Vincent de Paul
- Knowledge of non-government organisations and the activities they carry out.
- The ability to take a broad perspective on the future strategic development of the organisation and its services.
- The ability to critically analyse information, constructively challenge the opinions of others, work to a shared consensus and accept collective responsibility for committee decisions.