Job Title: The Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Role Description: The overall role of the Director of Marketing is to create and deliver Club marketing projects. The Director must ensure that a marketing strategy is created and oversee its implementation across all levels of the Club.
Reports to: The Chairperson, RGC Board of Directors.
About Us: Renmore Gymnastics Club (RGC) is a not-for-profit gymnastics club located in Ballybrit, Galway. We provide recreational and competitive gymnastics training to children and adults. Our mission is to coach our members toward their full potential in a safe, fun and progressive gymnastics environment.
Who are we looking for:
We look forward to welcoming an enthusiastic and experienced volunteer Director of Marketing & Public Relations to join our Volunteer Board of Directors, in a time when we have just completed a rebranding of the club which is to be launched in the coming months. We are a club with over 1,000 members and operate across a range of levels from high performance to recreational. We would welcome a director with the relevant academic and networking skills in this field to help us to bring our new brand and the club forward as we continue to grow to be one of the largest providers of gymnastics training in the country.
1. Develop and oversee and evaluate the implementation of an annual marketing plan for the Club.
2. To develop the Club as a Brand in order to attract sponsors and to foster positive Brand Association.
3. Ensure that all Club publications adhere to agreed Club Branding guidelines.
4. To develop positive Brand Awareness within the Club.
5. To identify and encourage participation of any qualified members or their families in marketing projects.
6. To operate within financial boundaries as decided by the BOD as required.
7. Common Responsibilities of all Board Members
To adhere to the common responsibilities of all board members.
Be employed in or have had previous employment in a professional marketing or public relations role for a minimum of two years.
Applications Process & Timelines:
Suitable applicants should submit a cover letter outlining their suitability for this exciting, rewarding and challenging role to The Chairperson, RGC at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 08 March 2021.
RGC is an equal opportunity employer and all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.