Min Hours: 2-4 hours monthly
Tasks: We are celebrating 30 years of providing vital services on the ground in Rialto. Currently in the middle of a dynamic strategic planning process, we have a great functioning management committee which aims to meet once a month. Our current secretary has stepped down at the end of 2022 and this position is now open to new applicants.
There is no need to have an understanding of the community/voluntary sector however the person will need to be open to understand and learn about the workings and nuances of this exciting sector.
- Assist the Chairperson and Manager to plan management meetings.
- Organise the logistics of monthly meetings.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Deal with meeting correspondence.
- To be open and willing to learn and understand the workings of the voluntary and community sector's role as part of the National Drug's Strategy.
Induction training will be provided.
Rialto Community Drug Team is part of Rialto Development Association CLG.
Charity No CHY 12559 and is registered with the Charities Regulatory
Authority, Registered Charity Number