The role of Company Secretary will involve:
- Maintaining the register of any members, the register of trustees / directors and secretaries, the register of trustees’ and secretary’s interests
- Being familiar with the Company Memorandum and Articles of Association, the legal and regulatory responsibilities and the role and responsibilities of County Kildare LEADER Partnership CLG to its funders and stakeholders
- Helping to ensure that the Directors of County Kildare LEADER Partnership CLG file all relevant statutory and regulatory returns and adheres to the contractual obligations to funders
- Ensuring that the Board of Directors are aware of the requirements to comply with the relevant codes such as the Code of Conduct for Board Directors and the Charities Governance Code.
- Ensuring that decisions and actions of the Board of Directors are accurately recorded
- Tracking progress with the Company’s risk register/ business plan/ strategic plan and making sure any correspondence for the Directors is brought to the attention of the Board.