INYB call for Charity Trustees – 2021
Irish National Youth Ballet is an Arts Council supported company which provides expert additional training and crucial performance experience to the best young dancers in Ireland. The work that INYB does is additional to the ballet training that the dancers get from their local ballet class.
The Role (Voluntary):
As INYB continues to develop, we are seeking new trustees to join our board to ensure we have robust processes in place and the skills to fulfil our strategic goals. We would love to hear to candidates that have a keen interest in the arts.
INYB are seeking Charity Trustees with a
- Fundraising background
- Marketing and/or Communications background
If you have experience in either of these areas and want to play a key role in this dynamic youth organisation, we are keen to hear from you.
We are particularly interested in individuals who have a strong knowledge of Fundraising in the not-for-profit sector and/or experience of working with Corporate Social Responsibility partnerships.
If you have demonstrated experience in these areas and want to play a key role in leading, enabling and developing a unique performing arts facility we are keen to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include the following.
- Inputting to the strategic direction, contributing with insight, oversight, and experience of strategy formulation and execution across the company’s activities.
- To assist with the creation and implementation of a strategy to develop new funding streams through successful contacts with potential funders and donors in the above-mentioned domain.
- With experience and insight, assist with stress-testing and challenging us to think creatively about scaling our proven model for maximum impact.
- Oversee the ongoing development of the organisation’s revenue pipelines in conjunction with management and the Board.
There will be approximately 6-8 board meetings a year.
Meetings are currently held online via Zoom, on a mid-week evening for approximately 1 hour.
INYB are compliant with the Charities Governance Code.