Nutgrove Community Enterprise Centre are seeking to recruit additional board members with knowledge and experience of business development and the micro enterprise sector.
Essential Skills/Qualities required for these roles:
- Knowledge of the needs and challenges of the start-up and small business community
- Interest in and knowledge of enterprise development and job creation
- An understanding of and commitment to our mission and values
- Interest in and knowledge of Community Development / Non-Profit sector
- Commitment to highest levels of corporate governance
- Administrative, Business Development, Communications, Community Development, Compliance, Governance, Management, Marketing, Strategy, Not-For-Profit Sector
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing input to the strategic direction of the company and contributing with insight and oversight.
- Policy formation and implementation as required
- Manage the assets of our organisation
There will be up to 6 board meetings held annually together with likelihood of additional sub-committee meetings. Meetings are typically held at Nutgrove Enterprise Park’s offices in Rathfarnham Dublin.
Deadline for receipt of applications: June 30th 2022
Registered Charity: A Company Limited by Guarantee Charity Number: 20046064
Registered No. 315376