Cootehill Credit Union is seeking applicants for volunteers’ roles on Credit Union Committees and the Board of Directors.
Cootehill Credit Union prides itself on providing a first-class financial service to all our members throughout the community. Like many credit unions, Cootehill Credit Union relies on the enthusiasm and commitment of volunteers, without whom we wouldn’t be able to achieve our goals.
Becoming a volunteer means you can:
- access great free business training opportunities
- gain skills and experience with a professional financial service provider
- personal development
- work with fellow members, members of your community and expand your network
- give something back to your community
- be part of something that works for the good of our Members and the community at large
The Board wishes to diversify and complement its existing expertise and skill base
and invites expressions of interest, in particular, from persons with experience in any of the following; Accountancy & Finance, ICT, Administration, Retail, Marketing, Education or Youth Projects.
If not already a member of Cootehill Credit Union, you must qualify for membership by being resident or working within our common bond (4 - 6 miles radius of Cootehill town)
Talk to us and find out what your potential contribution could be. We need people like you.
Should you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 049 5552688