Nutgrove Enterprise Park are seeking to recruit additional board members with knowledge and experience of business development and the micro enterprise sector. The Board are particularly keen that at least one of the new appointees would have recent and relevant experience in building expansion projects and sourcing large project funding.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing input to the strategic direction of the company and contributing with insight and oversight.
- Policy formation and implementation as required
- Manage the assets of our organisation
Essential Skills/Qualities required for these roles:
- Relevant business experience at a senior level
- Knowledge of the needs and challenges of the start-up and small business community
- Interest in and knowledge of enterprise development and job creation
- An understanding of and commitment to our mission and values
- Interest in and knowledge of Community Development / Non-Profit sector
- Commitment to highest levels of corporate governance
There will be up to 6 board meetings held annually together with likelihood of additional sub-committee meetings. Meetings are typically held at Nutgrove Enterprise Park’s offices in Rathfarnham Dublin but in current pandemic via Zoom call
Registered Charity: A Company Limited by Guarantee Charity Number: 20046064
Registered No. 315376