The Clanwilliam Insitute is seeking to recruit new Board members. The current Board recruitment process is for a number of individuals with a particular focus on the following competencies:
Sales and Marketing; Digital Marketing and Social Media
Fundraising and Grant Applications
Academia and 3rd Level Education
The maximum Board membership is 7 Directors, including the Chairperson.
General duties: and responsibilities will include:
- Complying with the Institute’s governing document
- Ensuring the Institute is compliant with its charitable purpose
- Acting in the best interest of the Institute
- Acting with reasonable care and skill
- Managing the assets of the Institute
- Providing input to the strategic direction on the Institute and contributing with insight, oversight, and experience to strategy formulation.
- Assist with the creation of strategic plans which are compliant with current legislation and practice
- Assist on aspects of the organisation as relevant to experience pertaining to best practice
- Policy formation and implementation as required