We are currently seeking new board members to join our Board and Board Oversight Committee. We are seeking individuals with an interest in the Credit Union, and who are committed to continuous service improvement and have a passion for local community spirit.
Becoming a volunteer means you can:
- Access great training opportunities
- Gain skills and experience with a professional financial service provider
- Personal development
- Work with fellow members and expand your network
- Give something back to your community
- Be part of something that works for the good of our Members and the community at large
Below are some of the areas that we are ideally seeking experience in. Please note that this list is not exhaustive or if you have any other skills that would benefit us please apply.
- Data Protection
- Human Resources
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Credit control
- Business studies
- Data analytics
Please note: You must be either living or working in our common bond area in order to volunteer.
Common bond area includes:
- Garynisk Square
- Kingswood View
- St. Aongus
- Tynan Hall
- Tymon North
If you feel like this is something your interested in, and would like to get involved in we would like to hear from you!