North Dublin Citizen Information Service is seeking to appoint a number of Directors.
The board will oversee and support the provision of services to the public who require information, advice and advocacy in relation to their rights and entitlements.
Board members must have an understanding of the values and importance of serving local communities and have governance experience and expertise.
We are particularly looking for Board members with experience in the following areas:
- Accountancy, audit, or corporate finance
- Human Resources at a senior
- Organisational and Strategic Development
- Communications, marketing and media/public relations.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
· An understanding of the work and remit of the Citizens Information Services and the wider environment in which the Citizens Information Services operates;
· The ability to critically analyse information, constructively challenge the opinions of others, work to a shared consensus and accept collective responsibility for board decisions;
· A strong awareness of good governance, including the ability to understand board level financial data, together with an appreciation of budgeting and sound financial management
practices in relation to the significant state funding received from the CIB.
· The ability to take a broad perspective on the future strategic development of the organisation and its services;
· A strong sense of ethics and integrity together with a clear understanding of good governance practices including the role and responsibilities of boards and of individual
If you wish to express an interest in becoming a Board member please email Chair.NorthDublinCIS@citinfo.ie
Closing date: 5pm Friday 4th June 2022