As members of the Board you are the legal governing authority and employer for the CTC. You represent, protect and actively promote the mission and interests of your organisation. At all times your role is to ensure that you act within the law, and meet contractual, legal and funding obligations.
- Attend and actively engage in Board meetings
- Share in the workload of the Board
- Excuse yourself from discussions that may lead to a perception of a conflict of interest /loyalty and return any relevant information to the Board
- Respect the confidentiality of sensitive information and Board discussions
- Act in accordance with the guiding principles outlined in the code of conduct